Senior Product Designer
LEADIQ SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Design, Information Technology, Professional Services, Others
S$7000 - S$11000
Team and Responsibilities
As a Senior Product Designer, we are looking for an individual who is a generalist and enjoys all aspects of product design and can take a project from concept to production. Deliverables will include formulating concept designs, participating in research sessions, defining design specifications, and validating features before release. This position requires a versatile skill set including UI, UX, visual design, and research methodologies. You will need to quickly come up to speed on the enterprise sales industry including tools, terminology and workflows, as well as be able to proactively conceptualize innovative user experiences. LeadiQ is a rapidly growing company and as we are relatively small, there is tremendous room for influencing the product as a whole.
Your Day To Day
As a member of LeadiQ's design team, you will influence and shape LeadiQ's current and forthcoming products. You will fully own the design of your product features, will work cross-functionally with product managers, and engineers to take features from concept to reality. You will be responsible for ensuring your designs are easy to use, well defined, and ultimately delight customers. Additionally, you will collaborate with other designers, participate in design critiques, mentor others, and be an advocate for end-users across the company as a whole.
This role reports to our Lead Product Designer based San Diego, California and will work closely with cross-functional team members located in California and Singapore.
- Formulate conceptual design hypotheses and test them through research
- Design, prototype, validate, and document design specifications for new product features
- Participate in design reviews
- Contribute to and assist in maintaining our Figma based design system
- Teach and mentor others in your areas of expertise
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Experience designing for enterprise SaaS applications
- Demonstrated empathy for end-users and attention to detail
- A portfolio of recent projects
- 1+ years of experience using Figma
- Teaching and mentoring skills
- Experience in a small to mid-sized startup
- Experience working as a remote employee
- Design Systems
- UX Research and usability testing
- HTML / JS / CSS
- Rapid prototyping
- Information Architecture
- Journey Mapping
- Visual Design
- Color Theory
Closing on 23 Oct 2021