Senior Product Manager
PROPERTYGURU PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$11000 - S$13000
Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager for Agent Tribe to join our Product team. As part of this role, you will be a critical leader on our Agent side of the business.
This is a new team and will focus on all aspects of the agent lifecycle after signup: activation, engagement, and churn reduction. You will also be working on creating a new line of products & services specifically focused on agent retention. This role will entail partnering closely with other engineering teams, product and program managers, user experience designers, marketing managers, and customer service leaders.
You will also shape the vision of PropertyGuru in becoming a trusted advisor to every person seeking property.
- Lead the definition, execution, and roll-out of features – both, customer-facing as well as those that facilitate the business operation or improve development efficiency.
- Drive speed on ideation, planning, design, and development of new products and features across the team
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Partner with functions, including engineering, program management, trade marketing, and sales to produce the best quality products & services as a team.
- Collaborate with and learn from partners and vendors who may have cutting edge solutions and/or content
- Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, A/B tests, and other data sources to build better experiences and ensure we are building on the right things over time.
- Motivate teams by developing and constantly sharing a compelling vision for the product, driven by agent/consumer insights and data
- Provide mentorship and best practices to the broader Product Management organization.
- Work with the consumer product team to define the value proposition that is win-win for both Agents and Consumers.
- Ruthlessly prioritize and align stakeholders as new priorities emerge
- 5+ years crafting and delivering world-class products in a product management role
- Experience with subscription services preferred, as well as a broad understanding of retention levers
- Ability to strategize long term provide structure and divide it into steps goals to achieve them.
- Ability to prioritize requirements across conflicting priorities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics(A/B testing and experimentation, user testing, data analysis) to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Good track record with engineers, designers, and cross-functional partners: people love to work with you!
- Display good empathy, judgment, leadership & focus.
- Bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative and learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Closing on 21 Oct 2021