Senior Program Manager
NUCLEUS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
S$12000 - S$16000
§ Manage Large Services engagement(s) [Multi Million $] ,work closely with customer’s Senior Management and drive the team towards customer delight.
· Define and monitor Program Governance
· Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
· Manage Engagement level risks, issues and work out / drive the action plan, along with team
· Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation & excellence.
· Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
· Work collaboratively with Dev managers, Architect to drive the engagement towards customer delight.
• Manage the day-to-day activities; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost and quality parameters
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors
• Drive Steering committee(s) with customer’s senior stakeholders
• Coach and train project teams on Software Development processes and best practices
• Keep the team motivated and drive them towards customer delight
• Understand culutal nuisances and drive cross cultural teams
• Provide inputs to strategic plans and work as a extended arm for customer’s Senior stakeholder
• Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects
Financials and Business Acumen:
• Contribute in P&L related activities
• Identify and Drive actions for engagement’s profitability improvisation
• Drive presales activities for business expansion
Desired for the Position:
• 16-18 years of Software Development experience, in BFSI domain
• 7-9 years of Program Management experience
• Experience in Managing team (s) in Offshore/Onsite model
• Should possess good communication and problem solving skills
• Should have strong client management and interaction experience
• Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications
• Experience in leading cross-functional project teams, consistes of 30-40 members
• Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization
• Self-motivated with ability to drive multiple projects
Future Role Progression potential ( for this role )
Nucleus believes in grooming and promoting the internal talent, based on individual’s career aspirations and capability. This role leads to a path of Program Director, Regional Head - Services and beyond, in the future upon establishment of credentials by the individual.
Closing on 06 Oct 2021