Senior QA Engineer
BIOFOURMIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$10000
Biofourmis is looking for smart and capable Senior Quality Assurance Engineer on our Product team to join our ranks. The ideal candidate will be working closely with our product managers, developers and operation team to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature testcases. This role will be leading a team and reporting to the VP of Product Management.
· Responsible for e2e test and release of new features/product with the best quality.
· Understand the product/feature in-depth from the end user point of view and also the underlying implementation.
· Working closely with Product manager, FrontEnd and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature testcases.
· Debug failed testcases by analyzing logs and API responses and report bugs with details. Follow-up on bugs to closure.
· Understand automation framework and add automation testcases for the new features and regression testcases
· Contribute in improving engineering experience by evaluating/developing tools/frameworks/pipelines/reporting dashboards etc..
· Continuously improve Product Development practices by introducing quality checkpoints/gates at every stage in SDLC.
· Represent the Quality Engineering team in all the product and engineering discussions.
· Responsible for test Strategy, Planning, Estimation, execution, retro, reporting.
Experience / Training:
· With a minimum of 5 years’ experience and shipped at least 2 software products.
· Hands on experience in testing Android, iOS Mobile apps and APIs.
· Should be able to go through requirement docs and derive test cases for new features along with impacted features. Work closely with the Product team to assess Customer Experience.
· Should have deeper understanding of the product at implementation level, should be able to analyze logs and API responses in Microservice integration level.
· Should have exposure to Agile and sprint and short release cycles working models.
· Should have coding experience and hands on with automation (Web, Mobile app and API automation)
· Master/Bachler degree from Engineering
· Knowledge on Tools : Charles, Postman, UI Automation Tools(Selenium, Appium etc..), Testing Frameworks (Mocha, TestNG etc.. ), Languages (Any OOPs language, TypeScript, Go, Java etc..)
· Team player who endorses collaborative work style.
· Excellent communication skills - very good at inter and intra-team communication. Communicate effectively with Stakeholders : Product, Developers, TPM and Platform teams
Closing on 05 Mar 2021