Senior Sales Manager (Business & Solutions)
COENS ENERGY PTE. LTD.
S$6500 - S$9500
- Able to prospect and develop new business opportunities with existing, potential new clients and vertical industries (business domain) products, solutions and services; develop access strategy; identify and understand customers pain-points and to tailor solutions and services to their needs.
- Able to recognize new opportunities and increase sales in IT & Digital services, solutions and products to potential new clients.
- Implement effective and consistent sales processes.
- Achieve and established sales goals related to building of pipelines, presentations made to key stakeholders and decision makers, pilot produced and full service and production agreements.
- Establish sales objectives through effective forecasting.
- Maintain client relationship post-sale and identify additional opportunity within account based on evolving needs of client over the long term.
- Must be able to prepare and craft out quotations/proposals with Technical Solution, Pre-Sales and Delivery teams for clients’ needs and requirements.
- Must be able to work well with Operation/Delivery Teams and other relevant stake-holders for account management and smooth service delivery.
- Ensure proper handling/producing of sales documentation with strict adherence to company policies and processes.
- Able to understand industry and market needs to provide better solutions to meet customers’ demand.
- Degree or Diploma holders in Business, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Having a minimum of 5 years working experience in Sales and Business Development in IT Services Company Background.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in any of giant IT/Technology companies.
- Highly self-motivated, desire to acquire new knowledge, good initiative and with positive working attitude.
- Results oriented, a goal-getter and proven ability to deliver assigned sales objectives.
- Excellent get-thing-done attitude, interpersonal communication, good presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Closing on 23 Oct 2021