SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Information Technology, Telecommunications
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$6000
- Accountable for development and execution of a coherent and aligned Billing and Customer Care delivery strategy, to achieve the year objectives.
- Ensure that projects undertaken consistently meet all aspects of quality, time and cost.
- Ensure program/project delivery in accordance with Singtel IT strategic standards.
- Accountable for quality, on-time and customer satisfaction
- Uses professional knowledge, experience and technical expertise to respond to questions and facilitate problem solving.
- Generally advises, influences and guides customers and business partners over whom there is no direct authority
- Retain IP in heavy outsourced environment
- Develop various sourcing strategies to get the most cost effective outcome from vendors
- Ensure architectural standards, guidelines, policies and best practices for technology and applications.
- Strategic vendor management, business, IT and provider alignment.
- Maintains and forms alliances with recognized experts and with decision makers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Tertiary education with Degree in Computer Science, IT, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant IT experience, preferably with Telco experience
- Experience in managing multiple business stakeholders and vendors
- Strong understanding of architectural principles and industry standards
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems, technical and engineering concepts as well as business operations and processes.
- Ability to keep abreast of the new technologies with a view of implementing them to increase productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Demonstrable background in the design, implementation, measurement and tracking of operational key performance indicators
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support procedures and processes
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, energetic, innovative, able to work well in a team and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, resourceful, take ownership, able to conceptualize
- Ability to generate creative solutions for work situations, encourage and embrace new and untested approaches
Closing on 05 May 2021