Senior Software Developer (Node.js / PHP)
DINDINN CORPORATION PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$9500
You will work directly with the product owner of a cool startup and a team of software developers. You will be a team player to embrace challenges and innovate new solutions with cutting edge technologies. You will be an expert knowledge source to implement required Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Assist the team to support and maintain all software components.
- Strong team player who is able to communicate well, and excited to learn new technologies in a fast phase environment.
- Assist AWS infrastructure in running the required services.
- Have strong knowledge in Linux systems and server management.
- Able to efficiently configure AWS Elastic Beanstalk , Cloudwatch , IAM , Route 53,Elasticache, Redis and others.
- Adopts best development practices and modern tools such as Git, VM, Vagrant, Docker and etc.
- Ensure good documentation practices.
- Benchmark and optimize performance as necessary.
- Promote infrastructure best practices like security, release management, monitoring.
- Design infrastructure that is resilient, secured and build highly available platform.
- Facilitate the building and releasing of features by the engineering team.
- Build tools and processes that increase the productivity of other engineers and ensure an efficient release pipeline.
- Promote and nurture good team practices such as TDD, system security, code reviews, and pair programming.
- Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations, ideas and approaches.
- Provide Level 3 Support and create/integrate support infrastructure.
- Automate deployments according to best practices.
- Provide quality codes by testing and using up to date technologies.
- Learn needed technologies and assist team when in need of assistance.
- Strong Node.js knowledge (mandatory).
- Able to understand PHP and codes designed in Laravel framework.
- Able to smoothly integrate third party services when needed, and handle curl operations.
- Understands how the following technologies work: JWT, SSL, WebSocket.
- Able to implement database solutions for new or existing features using MySQL / PostgreSQL (mandatory)
- Have expert knowledge on caching using Redis or Memcached.
- Assist a team of software engineers when additional help is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field of study.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in web development is preferred.
- Open for Singaporean to apply
Closing on 28 Jan 2021