Senior Software Developer(ETL)
TECHNOPALS PTE. LTD.
S$6500 - S$9500
- Advanced working knowledge in SQL, Informatica and python scripting experience with relational databases, SASS and cloud sources like AWS or GCP etc
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Google ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Work with stakeholders including the BSA, Report developers, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization or enhancement of existing processes.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects to define & coordinate technical design.
- Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build
- Performance tuning of ETL jobs to meet SLA
- Prepare technical documentations on the deliverables
- Identify, define and implement best practices for process improvements for SDLC management
- Must have 6 to 10 years of experience using SQL,ETL,Informatica, Python.
- Must be hands-on and have working experience in SQL, Informatica, Python.
- Must have at least 2 plus years of experience working in AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud environment with good knowledge in Python scripting.
- Working experience with Google Big query or other no sql database is a big plus.
· Experience with data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Hands-on experience in development using best practices and standards on Informatica products specifically PowerCenter
- Good working skills preferably in Oracle RDBMS, SQL, Teradata and Datawarehouse/data lake design considering performance and SLA.
- Strong design skills with a proven track record of success on large/highly complex projects preferably in the area of Enterprise Apps and Integration. Must have the ability to communicate technical issues and observations.
- Must have experience in cross functional domain and end to end knowledge of business and technology.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
Closing on 11 Mar 2021