Senior Software Engineer
ATT INFOSOFT PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$7000
· Analyse user and business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
· Formulates software requirement and recommend approaches that balance the security, stability and performance needs.
· Perform database design and manipulation using recommended software tools.
· Perform software programming and web development using recommended software tools and various software technologies within a specified timeline
· Perform code re-factoring
· Review detailed designs and software code to ensure the software qualities are met based on the project requirement
· Design software test plan and test environment with various test case scenarios
· Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of the software solutions
· Identify severity risks and create a requirement to capture security issue to avoid security vulnerabilities
· Prepare software versioning and proper documentation to maintain mechanism for recording and reporting software configuration management
· Provide supports to development projects throughout the project life cycle
· Develop close working relations with peers and clients to better understand their needs and requirements and support the business operation.
· Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes
· Participate in technical project related meetings with various stakeholders
· Guide and mentor software team members
· Keeping up with latest software solutions and technologies and be able to make a recommendation.
· Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
· Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Multimedia or Design, or other relevant field.
· At least 3 years relevant working experience.
· Has a strong programming experience and knowledge in Java Programming, DotNet Framework, DotNet Core and MS SQL Database.
· Has experience in working with DLLs, SDKs and APIs.
· Familiar with developer’s tool, Apache Tomcat, Apache Web-Servers, Spring Framework, Angular.
· Experience in system interfacing (among different software systems/ devices) is preferred.
· Experience and /or knowledge in Web based application development is a plus.
· Experienced in various testing techniques and able to make test cases.
· Creative, innovative and strong sense of design with an eye for upcoming trends.
· Technology focused, self-motivated and proactive in problem solving.
· Team player and can work with minimum supervision.
· Has high initiative to learn emerging technologies relating to software development and IT solutions.
· Able to work under pressure
· Commitment to deliver projects on schedule
Closing on 26 Jun 2021