Senior Software Engineer
SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Permanent, Full Time
S$6500 - S$10500
This role is for the Digital Technologies department of Singtel. Digital Technologies is front-runner within Singtel featuring self-organizing development teams deploying workloads both on-premise and cloud services such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. Our Digital Technology stack focuses on scalability and performance of business workloads. We aim to loosen the IT architecture, increase organizational agility and enable an API driven digital ecosystem.
Why work for Singtel Digital Technologies?
- Customer facing API and Applications for Business, Enterprise and Consumer markets
- requiring constant monitoring and protection from intrusion.
- Working with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Work with IT Security and Performance Management teams to define, create, and
- implement security standards.
- Strong alignment with business and KPIs centered around business
- Open office space with teams co-located
- All new things go to AWS and follow latest best practices in the industry
- Attention to technical excellence
- Culture of learning, coaching and mentoring
- Career growth path as engineer: engineers may earn more than their manager
- Dynamic organization where change is the only constant
- Innovation is part of the yearly KPIs
- An incentive scheme with generous rewards for high-performers
- Development of High Performance Java Service API and Business Systems.
- Using SpringBoot to build microsservices in Java.
- Writing deployment pipelines to deploy Java microservices in Kubernetes.
- Working with AWS Services to optimize your Java applications (SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda,
- S3, DynamoDB, RDS, and more).
- Contributing to the Chapter java library and framework development.
- The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant coding certifications.
- More than 2 years of relevant working experiences.
- Any 3 Technical / Professional Skills required:
- Java 8 / Java lambda
- RESTFul Services
- JSON API
- HTTP Protocols / CORS / CSRF
- Cache Control (Redis)
- Microservice Architectures
- SQL Database (optional)
- Understanding of Algorithmic Design.
- Self-Starter / Deep understanding of Software Development Lifecycles.
- Can work in small and large teams.
- Other Task-Specific Knowledge required:
- Ticking Systems
- Documentation Systems
Closing on 24 Mar 2021