Senior Software Mobile Engineer, APAC
DELIVERY HERO APAC PTE. LIMITED
Permanent, Full Time
S$8000 - S$16000
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to support our growing regional engineering team that is based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
- Hands-on experience writing high quality unit and integration tests.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Familiar with functional and/or reactive programming.
- Good knowledge of Objective-C.
- Experience with multithreaded programming and proper state management.
- Experience with resource optimization like Data-usage, Battery consumption … etc.
- Full understanding of the iOS/Android Framework internals (e.g. Core-graphics, Core-animation).
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad-Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
- Have published app(s) on Apple or Google stores.
- Build reusable iOS/Android components/SDKs for interfacing with the multiple entities and apps in our platforms.
- Full understanding of the iOS/Android OS internals.
- Experience with Google Play/AppStore release and distribution process.
- Knowledge of iOS/Android SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools
- Experience working with A/B testing tools.
- Experience with Fastlane.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with UI-Tests using XCode (XCUITests).
- Open-source contributions.
- Contributions on open source or knowledge exchange websites like StackOverflow, github etc.
- Experience with Bitrise as well as Travis CI.
- Experience with Firebase.
- Develop new features for our mobile products.
- Maintain and improve our ios CI/CD pipeline.
- Write and maintain UI Tests as well as the UI-Tests framework.
- Optimize UI for performance.
- Monitor and understand customer behavior.
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in mobile software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education or practical experience
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and understanding but not a must have: Typescript, Browser stack, Sass,Bootstrap,jquery,jest
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with a diverse background
- Regular company and team events
Closing on 27 Jan 2021