Senior Software Technical Consultant
DCI CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED
S$9000 - S$12000
- Platform Architect
- Lead in the definition and conversion of requirements into system architecture and design artifacts
- Balances architectural concerns of the project with that of required enterprise architecture.
- Conduct research and exploration of suitable architectures and technologies to create an optimized solution suitable for implementation
- Develop, maintain & improve in-house common platform software & system artifacts
- Architect, design, and setup of development, build, test, staging, and production environments
- Document software architecture, design, and processes
- Development Lead
- Interact with customers to understand user needs
- Presents solutions & design to customers
- Evaluate, design, and develop software systems and applications
- Lead development team throughout the software life-cycle to deliver systems and applications
- Coach and mentor development team
- Reports to Project Manager/ senior management on development status.
- Presales Support
- Provide pre-sales support in solution architecting, conduct and preparations for a solution and product demonstrations, development of mock solutions, and proof of concept projects
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Able to communicate well through writing, create good workflows, flowcharts, diagrams to document systems
- Proficient in writing and presenting proposals
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in Jenkins, Infrastructure setup, CI/CD, Linux/Unix, and Active Directory, Keycloak
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE and Spring-boot.
- Experience in middleware messaging systems like Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservice systems
- Understanding of Databases like SQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
- Knowledge of large scale system-level solutions including areas in IT security, network, hardware
- Minimum 7 years of working experience,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in delivering high availability systems
- Minimum 1 year of experience in team leading
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Professional certifications or post-graduate degrees.
- Knowledge and experience with BigData, Hadoop, NIFI, and microservice systems
- Familiar with system applications such as databases, fault management systems Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge in areas of cloud deployment/ services, data analytics/ algorithms
- Knowledge in Traffic and Transportation domain
- Experience with Agile Scrum development practices
Closing on 25 Oct 2021