Senior System Analyst
WPH DIGITAL PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$4500 - S$7500
Main duties and responsibilities of the successful candidates are to assist the System Manager/ Functional Leads on the maintenance & support of PPM application. This includes:
- Defect Management. Responsibilities include tracking of system defects reported by users; perform analysis and troubleshooting service to verify and confirm the cause of the problem; provide interim or workaround solutions when necessary to minimize disruption to operations; ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in Problem Report (PR) testing.
- Service Request (SR) Management. Responsibilities include tracking and monitoring of SRs raised; assessment and implementation of SRs according to operating procedures, e.g. data patching requested by users.
- Change Request (CR) Management. Responsibilities include tracking and monitoring of CRs raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in CR testing and conduct training when necessary.
- Operations Support. Responsibilities include monitoring and execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial year end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, responding to calls/ emails from users about issues/ queries with regard to PPM application and provide on-site support when necessary; support scheduled events such as system down-time; investigate and resolve functional and/or performance related and/or integration issues.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress report on summary of the incidents raised and resolved, SR and CR status updates to the System Manager/ Functional Leads.
- Ensure the smooth operation of PPM, including integration withother bolt-on applications, and interfaces with internal/ external interfaces so that the support is not disrupted during normal office working hours.
- Review and update the relevant documentation (inclusive of ARIS diagrams/ models) to reflect changes made to the system. Examples of documentation including the following:
Functional Design (FD) specification
Technical Design (TD) specification
Skills & Requirements
- The candidate(s) should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of ASP .NET development experience in a project management and technical architect role, with at least 3 full cycle ASP .NET implementation of comparable scale and complexity in a large organization.
- Project development experience in C# and Microsoft ASP .NET Framework 3.5/ 4.0 and ASP .NET MVC.
- Experience in database design and development in MSSQL and Oracle.
- Experience in coding using Visual Studio and integration with other .NET and SAP applications.
- Knowledge in secure programming standards and ASP .NET programming best practices.
- Knowledge of system testing methodology and analysis with experience in using testing tool.
- Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirements.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and user expectation, and produce high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations and research).
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and managing the delivery of enterprise solutions to support business transformation objectives.
- Possess excellent communication and soft skills.
Closing on 08 Oct 2021