Senior System Engineer
WPH DIGITAL PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$4500 - S$6500
- Setup and maintain computer-networking system within the company.
- Diagnose, analyse and troubleshoot systems and networking issues.
- Perform regular back up of important data.
- Administer router, firewall, DNS, database, file, mail and web server.
- Gather requirements for IT equipment, perform IT purchasing, manage IT assets, liaise with vendors or technical support to provide quick solutions to end users as well as maintaining system documentation and assisting in ad-hoc duties.
- Ability to plan and deploy Microsoft suite of product (etc, OS, DB, SPS, Exchange, OCS) is essential
- Provide resolution and sound solution to business relate needs and enquiry
- Assist project team to plan, deploy and commission infrastructure system during their project phase
- Point of contact between customer/facilitate manager/system integrator for infra/system environment
- Plan, Support, Execute and Oversee PGP, System Warranty and Maintenance phase of all delivered project.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers
Skills & Requirements
- At least Diploma in IT-related discipline.
- At least 5 years related working experience in network and system support
- Good knowledge in areas of Linux and Window, MySQL servers, Apache or other web servers and Virtualised environments.
- Knowledge of homogenizes network environment will be advantageous.
- Candidate must possess strong diagnostic, analytic and troubleshoot skill.
- Have experiences in Inter/Intra/Extranet environment.
- Candidate with Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification will be an added advantage.
- Good team player, hardworking and highly initiative.
Closing on 08 Oct 2021