Senior/Systems Analyst (ERP Systems - Digital Workplace) #SGUnited #PublicService
PUBLIC UTILITIES BOARD
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Senior/Systems Analyst (ERP Systems - Digital Workplace)
You will be joining a team of Digital Workplace Specialists to drive the implementation of key digitalisation initiatives aim at improving employees’ experience and productivity.
As part of the team, your main roles and responsibilities would include the following:
• Understand, articulate and implement best practices within the area of Digital Workplace and provide guidance on how the tools can address specific needs.
• Work with IT contractors and business users to review and analyse PUB’s ERP needs, discuss solutions and develop plan of approach; analyse existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline overall processes to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution(s).
• Manage the implementation of PUB project and procurement system(s) and related sub-systems, including integration points with shared ERP system and other Singapore Government shared systems and services.
• Work closely with vendors and team members in application implementation, maintenance, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with methodologies and policies.
• Handle audit queries and ensure audit and security compliance are met.
• Validate design and effort of change requests for quality, reliability, maintainability and reasonableness.
• Review and analyse existing policies and processes and recommend improvements.
• Degree in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent, with at least 5 years of Business and/or Systems Analyst and IT Project Management experiences
• Familiar in Finance and Procurement business domains, with experience implementing and maintaining finance modules (GL, AP, AR and FA) and/or procurement modules (purchasing, inventory management, contracts, vendor and invoices management) in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle Peoplesoft or Workday)
• Good grasp of IT technologies, methodologies, architectures, and best practices.
• Strong technical background to coordinate with technical teams to solve complex requirement and integration issues.
• Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely.
• Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, users and vendors.
• A self-starter who can work independently with minimum supervision.
• A good team player, who is proactive, highly organized and has a positive attitude.
• Familiar with Government Instruction Manual on IT Management (IM8) & SS management policy as well as cybersecurity guidelines to ensure that the development processes, procedures and systems are designed in compliance to these policies and guidelines.
• Certification in PMP, CITPM and ERP certifications (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Workday) will be an added advantage.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 16 May 2021