Senior Technical Account Manager
AMAZON WEB SERVICES SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
S$11000 - S$21000
As an increasing number of large enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we are in need of high-powered technical leaders to help our largest customers navigate the operational challenges of cloud computing. You will work one-on-one with our top-tier customers, as a Technical Consultant and help them achieve their cloud business outcome.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon Web Services within organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers. You must possess customer-facing skills that enable you to represent AWS well and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding cloud operations best practices, incidents and risk management. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings and quick innovation available only in the cloud.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be the primary operational point of contact for one or more customers, helping to plan, review, and oversee ongoing operations of business critical applications. You will work across customer organizations to ensure customers’ applications are well designed and scale to the needs of the world’s largest events e.g., the Super Bowl, the World Cup and the Olympics. In this role, you will also act as the voice of the customer within AWS to escalate problems and to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Champion and advocate for Customers (be their voice) within Amazon Web Services
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Solve technical issues and work directly with AWS engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Be an AWS technical consultant for cloud and help customers achieve their business outcome
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to translate business needs into technical and operational plans
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning
- Analyze and present operational reviews to customer leadership
- 8+ years of software design, development, and operation experience
- 4+ years of experience designing, consulting, architecting, operating and developing large-scale services with a strong understanding of scaling and performance
- Passion for automation over repetitive manual work
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Good understanding of database internals, query processing and query optimization
- Good understanding of data modeling and architecture
- Able to provide technical training
- BE, MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Math
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more decision maker(s)
- Experience in operational parameters and troubleshooting for four (4) or more of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
- Experience in Informational Technology operations
- Experience managing clustering application design and public/private/hybrid cloud services.
- Experience with Apache Hive/Hadoop, spark, elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience with AL/ML technologies including tensorflow, MxNet, caffe2, torch, chainer, PyTorch, Gluon, etc.
- Experience with cyber security including DDOS, malware, phish, data encryption and decryption, and disaster recovery (DR).
- Experience with Network and Operating System will be a plus.
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Helm, and other CNCF projects.
- Recognized contributions to open source projects
Closing on 04 Apr 2021