Senior Technical Security Specialist
CHUBB ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$10000 - S$16000
The purpose of this role is to provide technical security assurance, guidance and direction across the APAC region, focusing on project lifecycle and security related improvements to IT\business process. The incumbent will be responsible for helping ensure and assure that what projects deliver is ssafe and secure, and compliant to our Information Security policy and standards. This role reports to the Head of Technical Security, APAC responsible for leading the regional technical security team.
1 Security assurance and assessments of IT and Business projects. Build Permit & Agile.
2 Participate in SDLC and Agile projects as the lead RISO team security representative, driving good practice through consultancy and advise. Provide Build permit stage gate review and approvals for security
3 Monitor and advise on control exemptions/remediation identified through projects.
4 Provide technical security advise guidance where required aligned to Chubb Information Security policy, standards and industry practice.
5 Help support and implement and monitor standards with regional\outsourced IT and Development
6 Collaborate and guide IT and Business units, to correct non-compliant processes identified by security tools and processes, with a focus on local requirements where necessary.
7 Identify gaps in technical security policy and process, help develop standards and processes.
8 Assist and contribute to strategic, global and regional security project plans and deployment within APAC
9 Provide metrics and mechanism for gathering metrics for relevant areas of responsibility when required
• Good knowledge of security technology, with proven ability to apply knowledge to use case
• Excellent communication skills, ability to explain technical issues to mixed audience ranging from technical to business, project management to leadership
• Knowledge of project lifecycles, with working experience of Agile project methodology
• Good understanding of IT technologies such as networking, servers, IOT etc.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and analyse complex business processes and technologies to make sound recommendations to constituents
• Experience interpreting and applying information security standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO/IEC 27001/27002, PCI-DSS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc.)
• Experience within the insurance industry or financial services preferred
• At least 5 years IT experience, working in a technical discipline
• At least 5 years working experience of security technologies
• At least 5 years experience working in a senior technical role, with exposure to senior management and decision making
Closing on 01 Oct 2021