Senior TIBCO Developer
AURUMJIN CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$8000
- Hands on Design, Develop & Support Enterprise and Hybrid (cloud) Integration using TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.x, TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.x
- Design and build high performance, resilient & hybrid integration solutions for on-premise & public cloud (AWS) deployments.
- Independently drives tasks to successful completion through effective partnerships, customer interaction, and coordination
- Partner with teams to troubleshoot integration issues in cloud migration projects and resolve them with innovative solutions.
- Maintains and supports the applications and technologies used by the development team
- Participates in customer/project meeting(s) for project definition, needs assessment and design review
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years of experience in the field of Software Engineering and Development.
- 4+ years of strong hands-on experience developing API’s and services with TIBCO Designer, Business works 6.x; TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.x, Business works 5.x, EMS 8.x, TIBCO Business Events 5.x & API Gateway.
- Hands on experience working with container technologies like Docker & Kubernetescontainer orchestration
- Hands on experience building TIBCO Integration using Micro Services, SOAarchitectures & tools including WS-* stack, SOAP/REST API, ADB Adapters, JDBC, SFTP, XSLT 2.0 etc.
- Good understanding of DevOps culture/methodology and experience with CI/CD tools.
- Strong understanding of Integration design patterns and best practices.
- Strong understanding of TIBCO Integration infrastructure (5.x & 6.x) and expertise in troubleshooting integration issues involving on-prem as well as public cloud deployments.
- Strong Experience/Knowledge on Data modeling (RDBMS, XSD, JSON), Database/XMLinteraction & SQL.
- Worked in projects executed using Agile scrum methodology.
Must have an ability to work to deadlines.
Closing on 30 Oct 2021