Senior UI/UX Designer (Mobile App)
OSIM INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Design, Engineering, Information Technology
S$4000 - S$7000
- Collaborate with product owners and designers to create ideas and provide intuitive and high-quality user experience
- Responsible for UI/UX design for iOS and Android mobile application products, involved in the whole process from ideation to execution
- Participate and contribute in sprints in the Agile/Scrum framework
- Understand our users, identify design problems and implement sleek and elegant solutions.
- Plan and conduct user research and usability tests to gather feedback to enhance the design
- Translate concepts into intuitive user flows, user journeys, wireframes, and mockups, optimized for a multiple devices and interfaces.
- Take user-centered design and design thinking approaches to rapidly test and iterate designs and solutions efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor degree in Design / Human-Computer Interaction, or related fields
- More than 3 years of Mobile App UX design experience
- Proficient in UIUX design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Familiar with industry-standard design specifications and principles of Mobile applications
- Understand scrum and agile methodologies
- Attention to details and have a creative and innovative thinking
- Open to constructive feedback to continuously improve user experience of products
- Understanding of user-centered design and design thinking
- Attention to fine details, able to communicate effectively and comfortably with team members
- Ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with team members.
- Experience in Internet of Things / Hardware & Software / Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- Fluency in English and Mandarin to communicate technical jargons with mandarin speaking vendors and stakeholders
Closing on 30 Jan 2021