Senior UX Designer
CIALFO PTE. LTD.
S$4500 - S$7500
Cialfo is a global company that connects communities. Around the world, students, counselors, parents and college representatives use Cialfo to hope, dream and collaborate. It’s one-stop solutions bring together people, software, and data to simplify career counseling and college admission workflows. Our exciting and fast growing solution, Explore by Cialfo is helping us meet the goals and challenges of our college partners and further provide our high school community with access to opportunities and vital information. We’re on a mission to make higher education accessible for 100 million students.
We are looking for our next Cialfolk team member to join us in growing our team, our mission, and our culture. Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our partners. Your future colleagues are some of the most talented people in the industry whose ideas have resulted in many features and initiatives being adopted and executed on. They are everyday problem solvers who run fast and drive Cialfo to the forefront in the Ed-Tech landscape.
"Direct Apply" is a new service offering by Cialfo, allowing students and schools to apply directly to universities. The success of launching and rolling out such a service offering would require a combination of efforts across all departments within Cialfo, namely the Customer Success, Growth (Sales and Marketing), and Product teams.
We're looking for a Senior UX designer to help design the Cialfo platform. In this role, you'll evangelize and promote UX within and outside of Cialfo, and can juggle several high-level projects while delivering amazing work on all of them. Your are confidently able to justify design decisions and advocate for user-centred design.
Working on product projects such as:
- Building new ways for users to initiate workflows.
- Working together with engineers at every stage of a new release, from concept to code.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Maintain an up-to-date repository of design guidelines and systems.
- Writing quality front-end code with extensive test coverage.
- Coaching and mentoring of UX Designers in the team
- 5 to 8 years of meaningful design experience in an individual contributor role, on a product design team for the web, desktop, and/or mobile.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Start up experience or mentality a plus. Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role.
- An in-depth understanding of usability guidelines and human computer interaction (HCI).
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems.
Only applications with portfolios of past work will be considered.
Exact benefits vary depending on your location. That said, all Cialfo employees receive the following benefits:
- Private health insurance
- Company Sponsored Laptop (Macbooks are our standard, but we are happy to get you whatever equipment that helps you get your job done!)
- Events for Cialfolks, friends, and family!
Closing on 13 Mar 2021