Senior/Web Developer (Java)
WPH DIGITAL PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$4500
- Implement applications using JAVA/J2EE in N-Tier environment.
- Provide supports to development projects throughout the project life cycle.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects.
- Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Seniors are expected to mentor and guide junior developers.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks given by the Project Manager / Project Director
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 2 years of Web Development experience / 5 years of experience for senior role
- Responsible for Web-based solution development.
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming in Java Environment
- Knowledge of open standards (e.g. XML, LDAP)
- Experience with Adobe technologies preferred.
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates Oracle Web Centers and Adobe manager experience.
- Ability to handle interruptions and multiple tasks
- Good documentation skills.
Closing on 25 Mar 2021