Senior Web Developer (Sharepoint)
WPH DIGITAL PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$5500 - S$8500
- Implements applications using Microsoft development tools in N-Tier environment.
- Provides supports to development projects throughout the project life cycle.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Documents features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Continuously monitors industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
- Performs any other ad-hoc tasks given by the Project Management Team.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of Web Development experience.
- Must be a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Visual Studio, Sharepoint, etc)
- Experience in .NET, UML and Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
- Knowledge in ASP, ASP.NET and SQL is a must.
- Knowledge in C#, VB.NET, Java, J2EE and Oracle will be an added advantage.
- Ability to handle interruptions and multiple tasks on hand.
Closing on 08 Oct 2021