Service Delivery Architect
ENVOY SEARCH PARTNERS PTE. LIMITED
Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunications
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$8500
This incumbent will be responsible for end-to-end Telco and ICT project deployment for enterprise customers. You are responsible to provide expertise in technical consultancy and network implementation services in the areas of LAN, WAN, Wifi, Network security,Syste m, Storage, Cloud and IoT technologies.
Organize a managed service delivery plan including generating project organization, deliverable plan which includes configuration verification, transition plan to ensure onboarding of Day 2 service assurance.
- Responsible for translating high level technical design/solution into a low level deliverables.
- Owns the technical design and sign-off on all technical designs.
- Identify and define the proper project deliverables for each party (including Partners) involved in the project and communicate clearly the KPI, milestone checks and all the measurables
- Define and drive technical requirements signed off with customer per schedule for implementation teams.
- Create detailed project organizational structure and responsibility matrix, assign appropriate tasks and responsibilities to the parties involved, forecast resource requirements for all aspects of project delivery
- Organize and manage an appropriate team/system/partner to monitor the project progress, anticipate, detect and handle problems in the project
- Front customer / vendor in terms of technical design / issues / discussion where need arises.
- Managing vendors to ensure the technical design are implemented as required
- Conduct Proof of Concept tests for proposed technical solution or to resolve existing issues
- Review and work on reducing project cost through higher productivity, the use of tools and streamlining of resources and processe
- Raise ordering form/work orders to suppliers/contractor
- Demonstrated practical experience in technical architecting with networking technologies, preferably from major networking services providers and/or solution providers.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar discipline
- Individual with prior pre-sales, consulting or client-facing role in a networking technology function will be highly desirables
Closing on 07 Feb 2021