Service Delivery Manager
CTC GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$9500
- Lead the IT and application support functions across all locations.
- Manage team rotas to ensure consistent support coverage to the business across all locations.
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring accurate reporting and pro-actively initiating service improvement activities when required.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure and Development teams on problem management.
- To be the owner of the major incident process, ensuring coordination of resolving parties (internal and external), effective communication to internal stakeholders, and post incident reviews.
- To be proficient with Industry standard operational. Tools like SPLUNK, NETGAIN, SCCM, BIGFIX, SOLARWINDS.
- Monitor and audit service delivery; ensuring processes are in place and followed.
- Arrange service review meetings with representatives from internal business units.
- Act as the business owner for the Service Management Platform which used across business units.
- Work closely with the operations and facilities management team to co-ordinate office moves and changes.
- Contribute to IT budget and resource planning and long-term IT roadmap and strategy.
- Support the Business Improvement Team in identifying and coordinating inbound business demand for new solutions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of managing multi-site IT or application support teams.
- Experience of IT asset and license management.
- Experience of creating and managing an IT Service Catalogue.
- Experience with IT operations tools like: SPLUNK, NETGAIN, SCCM, BIGFIX, SOLARWINDS.
- Able to coach and develop team members in implementing service management standards and processes.
- Builds and maintains strong stakeholder relationships.
- 5+ years' experience of managing IT Service Delivery teams with a multi domain environment.
- ITIL Certificate in Managing Across the Lifecycle or equivalent level
- Prince2 or PMP Project Management Experience
Closing on 23 Dec 2021