Service now developer
AURUMJIN CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$6500 - S$8500
· As a key member of the Global Technology Services (GTS) team you will be responsible for defining best practices for designing, developing solutions, extending and supporting various modules and components of Enterprise applications. You will be involved in the development lifecycle from analysis, design, build, test and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards and best practices.
· Ability to handle Global Operations
· Out of the Box thinker and bringing best practices for process improvements
· Prototype and analysis of Complex Solutions.
· Interact with team and guide in technical analysis, designing & performance tuning
· Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build
· Manage in-house & vendor deliverables very optimally to meet time, scope & budget commitments.
· Work with globally distributed teams & build excellent working relationships with other teams inside and outside of Global Software Engineering.
· Prepare and report project performance metrics and KPIs
Experience and Skill Sets:
· Must have BS Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 5+ years or more experience in core Service-now implementation, support
· ITIL v3 Foundation Certification preferred.
· Strong Experience in ServiceNow Customer Service Management implementation, ITSM workflows
· Strong Experience (MUST HAVE] in Service Portal
· Extensive hands-on experience of working with script-based ServiceNowcomponents such as business rules, script includes, client scripts, UI pages etc .
· Good knowledge of ServiceNow development best practices.
· Good knowledge of ServiceNow platform administration.
· Experience in creating ServiceNow costume applications.
· Customizing ServiceNow applications.
· Good knowledge on service portal with experience coding in AngularJS.
· Architectural and hands-on Integrations experience with Enterprise suite applications.
· Experience with integrations to other systems using the MID server and direct/Scripted web services.
· Monitor health, environment upgrade/clone, usage and overall compliance of the application.
· Good functional knowledge on ITSM,ITOM,CSM and other ServiceNow functions.
· Desired ServiceNow Trainings/Certifications: ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow, ServiceNow Orchestration, Application Development in ServiceNow, ServiceNow Customer Service Management
· Strong engineering leadership skillswith a proven track record of success on large/highly complex projects preferably in the area of Enterprise Apps and Integration. Must have the ability to communicate technical issues and observations.
Closing on 15 Oct 2021