Service Support Analyst
TOKIO MARINE KILN SINGAPORE PTE. LIMITED
S$4000 - S$6000
Purpose & Accountability
Become part of a customer-service focussed, Service Desk team who provide a high standard of support across the TMK organisation.
The role is to take ownership of all incidents and requests relating to TMK IT in London and Singapore and manage them to a successful resolution, ensuring that all calls are dealt with promptly and to the customers’ satisfaction and to communicate and escalate any problems to the Lead Service Support Analyst and the Service Desk manager where necessary.
The role includes responsibility for:
Take ownership of all incidents and requests and manage them according to TMK’s policies and processes. The analyst shall perform activities, such as the following, as part of his or her duties:
· Incident Logging and Management of the queues
· Troubleshooting and correction of hardware problems
· Swapping Equipment (Wyse terminals, monitors etc)
· Troubleshoot and resolve where possible all IT related incidents and requests within a 1st/2nd line capacity and be proactive when dealing with IT issues.
· Resolving network issues
· Setup and Support of mobile devices – e.g. iPhones, Laptops, Surface Pro
· Management of user groups permissions in Active Directory
· New starters Inductions
· Meeting Rooms / Videoconferencing troubleshooting
· Asset Management/audit activities
· Disposing of equipment using company authorised disposal methods
· Maintain awareness of call volumes/queues to ensure that customer service level agreements are met.
· Assist with the preparation and documentation of user guides and reference guides for Service Desk staff.
· Ensure that escalation procedures are being followed and calls are managed according to priority.
· Ensure that ITSM calls are directed to the correct support teams in a timely manner, if not under the scope of the Service Desk.
· Liaise directly with business users to understand or clarify the nature of the incident\request and to confirm the successful resolution of them.
· Liaise directly with internal 3rd line support teams to ensure the resolution of all incidents in line with the Incident Management Policy.
· Assist any internal or external third-party vendors through the resolution process where required.
· Provide excellent customer service through ownership of issues and deliver effective communication and resolution of issues in line with the agreed service levels.
· Send clear, concise communication to affected users regarding planned and unplanned service outages using notification templates.
· Provide input to service review meetings with the business and suppliers at the request of the Service Desk Manager.
· Provide input to Change and Project related matters as required.
· Contribute information about known errors and workarounds relating to incidents and problems.
· Match incidents against known problems and raising new problem records where required.
· When required be available to provide support cover or assistance out of business hours (i.e. weekends and weekday evenings).
· Travel throughout Group offices may be required
· To comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
· Champions the company values and works in accordance with the organisational behaviours.
· To be aware of and comply with the relevant rules and regulations in relation to financial crime & conduct.
· Understanding the full scope of the various processes the role is involved in.
· Identifying where knowledge can be shared with other IT staff to improve the effectiveness of IT services and help develop the knowledge and skills of others.
· Strong customer service experience is a core requirement.
· Experience in an operation IT environment providing user-facing support, within a Service Desk team or similar is an advantage but not a necessity.
· Demonstrates strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office applications.
· Useful experience includes:
- Working in a Microsoft environment with understanding of Windows 2003 Active Directory;
- XenApp Citrix environment;
- Troubleshooting of VOIP technologies, unity voicemail systems, Cisco call manager;
- Using call logging systems, such as Frontrange\HEAT
- BES\MobileIron support.
- ITIL foundation qualification desirable.
· Exceptional, customer-service focused attitude.
· Must be a team player and take ownership of customer issues.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Being able to converse with and articulate ideas to all levels of the business - senior, peer and subordinate - in a coherent manner.
· Good general knowledge of IT support functions and technologies.
· Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Must be proactive, with a positive approach and 'can do' attitude.
· Knowledge of Insurance market preferable.
Closing on 26 Jan 2021