Servicedesk Support #SGUnitedJobs
ONELINK HR CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$2000 - S$3500
- Responsible for the provision of accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems and to delight customers.
- To provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems and to delight customers.
- Polite and professional in handling all calls, email queries and requests.
- Log all reported incidents using the incident ticketing tool.
- Provide first level support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Accurate assessment / resolution of problems.
- Regular updates for follow up actions & incident status.
- Escalate of incidents to appropriate second level support in accordance to escalation matrix oe per work instructions.
- Work with Team Lead to feedback and improve processes where applicable.
- Prepare to do Shift works and weekend duty
- Diploma and Degree in Information Technology or minimum 1 year IT Service Desk experience serving government agencies preferred.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to trouble shoot and diagnose the root cause for first line resolution or further escalation to the correct support team for resolution within the stipulated SLA.
Please note that by submitting an application or resume to us, you would be deemed to have given your consent to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
OneLink HR Consultancy Pte. Ltd
EA Lic 13C6505│ EA Reg. R1980595
Closing on 24 Oct 2021