Software Application Development Manager
CRIMSONLOGIC PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$8500 - S$11500
Headquartered in Singapore and with over three decades of experience, we have a deep understanding of the way agencies work, interact and deliver services. TradeNet®, eJudiciary, eStamping and CertOfOrigin are some of our world’s first innovations being used every day by government agencies worldwide.
At CrimsonLogic, we recognize that people are our assets. We encourage personal growth in the company by creating opportunities for our people. We provide platforms for our people to share their creative ideas and solutions. We also emphasize a culture of learning across the company.
In our quest to grow the Solutions Delivery Group, we are in search of top Software Engineer background talents to be part of our exciting journey in implementing large-scale project in Trade domain as Software Application Development Manager. We embrace a culture of learning and experimentation and constantly strive for improvement. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
· Responsible for execution of projects from initiation to closure.
· Ensure that projects are executed based on project plan to meet business objectives within agreed cost, timelines, and quality.
· Identify project risks, perform risk analysis and mitigation planning.
· Work with internal and external stakeholders and geographically dispersed cross functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
· Track project deliverables and ensure projects are completed within budget, schedules, and quality standards and in compliance to security guidelines and governance processes.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in managing applications development projects with at least 2 full SDLC implementations.
· Strong background of Software Application Development, preferably in Java/J2EE Technology.
· Overseas work experience and managing projects for overseas customers
· Ability to work independently, lead and manage cross functional teams spread across multiple geographic regions.
· Demonstrate leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Certification in PMP or CITPM
· Proven track record in managing mid to large scale overseas projects
Closing on 05 Feb 2021