NETS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$4200
• Participate in the requirement elicitation and produce the required technical and operations documentation.
• Work with Solution Architect/Technical Lead on the analysis and design of the code changes according to the finalized requirement specifications.
• Perform code changes and test the system according to the requirements specifications.
• Ensure work performed comply to coding and security standards, and corporate processes.
• Perform quality assurance (QA) activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review.
• Participate in the system integration testing by rendering support to the Test Team and resolve issues reported.
• Provide support to internal and external parties during the testing stages.
• Provide support to customers during acceptance testing and post-cutover implementation.
• Assist in the development of training materials and conducting of presentation.
• Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education.
• Good technical knowledge with at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Java, JEE, SQL/PLSQL, and XML. Knowledge of MySQL will be added advantage.
• Experienced with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Modular design, Angular (5 & above) or React and open source JS framework.
• Experienced with RESTFul APIs, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Sprint Framework, Sprint Security, Cloud-Based technologies and Micro-services, including Messaging Middleware such as Kafka/IBM MQ/Solace.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Good team player and positive attitude.
• Domain knowledge and experience in financial industry/payments systems is a plus.
Closing on 13 Feb 2021