Software Developer & IT Operations (Associate)
ASIA PACIFIC EXCHANGE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$3500
Asia Pacific Exchange Pte. Ltd. (“APEX”) (www.asiapacificex.com) is the 3rdMAS licensed derivatives Exchange in Singapore. Lead by a group of visionary leaders, APEX lists futures and other derivative products for a wide spectrum of global investors to manage their trading and price risks. APEX’s clearing house, APEX Clear, offers innovative clearing and settlement services across multi-asset classes the exchange lists.
The candidate will support the Information Technology Department.
The Job Responsibilities include:
- Work with senior developers to design, develop, test and deploy business applications on Linux and Windows platforms to meet functional and technical requirements
- Operate and maintain existing applications to meet business objectives, diagnose and resolve issues or bugs, and assist customers with possible technical inquires or problems
- Collect or draft documents for business user stories, software design and developments, system user guides, or other reports as required by senior technicians
- Research and experiment on new technologies, develop prototypes, and track industry dynamics
- Other roles or responsibilities required by team from time to time
The Skills Requirements include:
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields from reputable institutions, with good track record in computer science, electronic engineering or related disciplines
- Solid understanding of IT fundamentals such as computing systems, general algorithms, networks and compliers
- Good mastering of at least one high-level programming language such as C/C++ (preferred) and Java. Hands-on programming experiences or practical projects highly preferred
- Genuine interest and passion for technologies, willing to learn and devote to IT jobs, able to follow technical standards and procedures
- Some working experience advantageous but not required as on the job training will be provided
- Easy-going personality and positive team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and able to produce quality work under pressure from time to time
- Proficiency in Mandarin advantageous to liaise with Chinese counterparties
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single document. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants shall be notified.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021