SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (BackEnd)
IFIS ASIA HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$8000
You will be part of an agile development team to build and enhance financial systems from front end to back end.
· Work with highly collaborative teams to build high quality code
· Contribute to all project phases: from design to deployment
· Design and develop software features requested by the product manager
· Religiously practice Agile methodologies and DevOps principles, to ensure all development have been properly tested in compliance to design and functional specifications
· At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
· At least possess 5 years of relevant working experience in software development of business application systems
· Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in software development using Java language
· Proficiency in scripting language such as Python, BASH
· Experience working on AWS cloud platform
· Experience working under agile development model
· Strong development, analytical and problem-solving skill
· Familiarity with one or more systems such as Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Nexus and SonarQube is a plus
· Good communication skills, verbal and written, able to collaborate/facilitate with various parties within the team and with other teams
· Good end to end knowledge of market data would be an added advantage
· Experience in developing software for cloud deployment in environments such as GCP/AWS/Azure is an advantage
· Basic understanding of automated testing frameworks is an advantage
This position is available on a contractual basis for 12 months and subject to contract extension.
Only shortlisted candidates wil be contacted.
Closing on 03 Mar 2021