Software Developer, Enterprise IT
DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
The Enterprise IT Programme Centre is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join and build agile and user-centric software products. The role will require you to:
· Design, build and test agile and user-centric software products
· Work within agile development teams to deliver quality software
· Adopt proven software engineering practices such as code reviews and test driven development
· Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related fields
· Experience in full-stack development such as Java, Node.js, Angular
· Good knowledge of agile processes, continuous integration/continuous development and cloud technologies will be an advantage
· Good problem-solving, writing and presentation skills
· Curious and open to new ideas
· Passionate and self-motivated
Closing on 01 May 2021