Software Development Lead
LENDLEASE DIGITAL ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$13000
Lendlease is searching for a Software Development Lead to join our new digital business, based in Singapore.
Lendlease is a global leader within construction and infrastructure, headquartered in Australia, with offices in Asia, the Americas and Europe. Lendlease is responsible for various renowned developments around the globe, including Paya Lebar Quarter and 313 Somerset in Singapore and a $21 billion district development for Google in the San Francisco Bay area.
Harnessing over 60 years of Lendlease’s applied experience in property development, construction and investment, our new Lendlease Digital business group is building a global digital software technology platform, Podium, that will transform and disrupt the property and construction industry. We develop products that solve real problems and deliver solutions that are feasible, viable and desirable to our customers. Our core philosophy is “digital before physical, share data, not files, fully simulated and tested before manufacture and assembly (not construct).” As a team, we are innovative, brave, and continually learning and trying new ways of doing things.
About the role
Reporting directly into the Head of Product Development Centre in Singapore, you will be responsible for managing our software and product development program of works, as we grow our digital business, transforming how and what we build towards autonomous buildings of the future.
As part of our Global Product Development organization, your program will work in tandem with our PDC teams in San Francisco and Sydney, creating a scalable supply chain and logistics software platform that will support the supply of building materials to construction sites in Singapore, and other regions around the globe, including SE Asia and North America.
Your role will involve the management of cross-functional software development team, driving the creation of the software platform, you have the capability to marry Front and Back End systems to ensure debugging process are fulfilled and work seamlessly with codes that are efficient and effective in translating business needs to technical requirements
- An experienced Software Development Lead with a strong technical background in software development/engineering/architecture
- Experience driving programs of work within enterprise level organisations and technology start-ups.
- Experience in component/ cloud/ web development environments (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Knowledge and experience in supply chain systems engineering and logistics software or ecommerce(preferred)
- Strong coding language expertise in a variety of languages (JAVA, C++, Python)
- Program management experience in a cloud and web-based delivery environment – SaaS/PaaS and Applications with proven software product release track record
- Flexibility to adjust dynamically to new demands & priorities with a highly collaborative style, coupled with strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Bachelor’s or Masters of Engineering or Computer Science degree and either PMP or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) qualification
Why choose us?
- An opportunity to drive an innovative program of work in a dynamic global environment with a start-up mentality, that values passion for excellence and courage to test the boundaries, viewing setbacks as learning opportunities
- Career and growth opportunities with our outstanding variety of projects, international presence and investment in talent and leadership
- Diverse and inclusive workplace, offering flexibility and allowing you to bring your whole self to work
- Market-leading leave benefits program, including annual leave, wellbeing leave and parental leave.
- Health and wellbeing programs to support the physical and mental wellbeing of you and your family
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including unlimited outpatient consultation, a flexible healthcare budget and onsite health screening and assessments
Closing on 27 Oct 2021