Software Engineer/ Developer (Contract)
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4000 - S$5500
· You will be responsible for application development, implementation, customer training, support, maintenance and post –implementation review.
· You will apply the principles of software engineering to translate functional requirement into technical design, coding, maintenance, testing and evaluation of computer software.
· You will be able to recommend and evaluate detail design of system components to ensure reusability and flexibility is practiced.
· You will be able to apply agile project management and rapid prototyping methodology.
· Any other IT related tasks to support smooth business operations
· Ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Qualifications in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· Preferably to have experience working as a Developer and in enterprise application development patterns (e.g. MVC)
· Experience in doing test-driven development, Rapid Prototyping, testing tools (e.g. SoapUI, JMeter and Microsoft test manager)
· With skills / knowledge of both mobile and web UI /UX design
· Demonstrate knowledge of critical thinking
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Solid experience in full SDLC in workflow projects
· Willingness to learn technologies / frameworks to find the best fit for the requirements
· Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban is a plus
· Knowledge of API management / API development as well as design patterns / architectures such as thin clients and microservices is a plus
· Experience in Rapid Application development tool (e.g. OutSystems) is a plus
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
Closing on 21 Jun 2021