Software Engineer (Platform & Engineering Productivity) #SGUnitedJobs #SGUnitedTraineeship #SGUnitedMidCareerPathway
SPACE PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$3000
SP Group (SP) is a leading energy utilities company in Asia Pacific. SP owns and operates electricity and gas transmission and distribution businesses in Singapore and Australia. It also owns and operates the world’s largest underground district cooling network in Singapore. More than 1.6 million industrial, commercial and residential customers in Singapore benefit from SP’s world-class transmission, distribution and market support services. The SP networks in Singapore are amongst the most reliable and cost-effective worldwide.
SP Digital is the subsidiary of SP Group that focuses on developing innovative digital energy solutions that simplify the journey to cost optimization, energy efficiency, improvement in occupant wellbeing and offer a foundation for advancing sustainability goals specifically for the build environment.
This position reports to the Director, Platform & Engineering Productivity, and will write tools and develop automation to accelerate other engineering teams.
The trainee will be involved in:
1. Working together with the engineers to pair and develop tools for automation, self-service features
2. Demonstrate developed capabilities to other engineering teams, obtain feedback and plan with engineering lead on next steps
3. Detailed documentation of developed capabilities, know-hows, starter guides etc
The trainee will be trained in:
1. Supporting and developing tools and automation for Platform and Engineering Productivity teams
2. Web technologies skills and competencies
3. Soft skills competencies
Degree (Computer Science or related discipline)
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021