NCS PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$8000
The Software Engineer is responsible to develop software based on design requirements and ensure software and subroutines are working to specification, program codes have conformed to standards and are delivered with quality meeting schedule and requirements.
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
- Ensure codes comply with NCS security guidelines
- Work with team lead to ensure design and programme codes conform to architecture and design standards, and that design satisfies functional and system requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering; work with Business Analysts in reviewing and refining functional specifications
- Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 3-7 years of working experience in developing and delivering application software. Candidates who possessed for more than 5 years of relevant working experiences may be considered for a senior role
- Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using .NET-related technologies
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivator with a positive attitude and with high energy
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
Closing on 22 Sep 2021