ALLTECH SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$8000
· Code, modify, test, correct and document new and existing programs using
assigned languages, tools and coding conventions;
· Prepare and document test data;
· Prepare and set up testing and production environment;
· Prepare and maintain program and system documentation;
· Assist in establishing file structures and processing logic requirements;
· Produce deliverables according to group standards and procedures;
· Assist Project Leaders in the study and design of application systems and work coordination, project management and user training work;
· Troubleshooting and supporting end-users in the implementation and maintenance of application systems;
· Train other contract programmers in the relevant skills;
· Participate in Disaster Recovery activities eg simulation exercise at Disaster Recovery sites;
· Learn / pick up new programming skills related to System Development and Maintenance as assigned by the supervisors;
· Any other tasks related to System Development and Maintenance as assigned by the supervisors;
a) Have three (3) years’ experience, within the past four (4) year’s timeframe, in each of the programming skills:
- JSP, Servlet, Java Bean, Java Script, Session management, JDBC & SQL
b) Have two (2) years’ experience, within the past three (3) year’s timeframe, in coding programs using each of the skills:
- HTML 5, XHTML, AJAX, Web Services (REST API), JSON, Java Server Faces & EJB (session, entity & message, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object).
c) Preferably have hands on experience on the following:
- IBM RAD9.0 or above or Eclipse or equivalent, Portal and Portlet development, n-Tier Architecture, Java Web Security/LDAP, JEE Security, JEE Transaction, XML, Web Services (SOAP), JNDI, UML diagrams & Secure coding to prevent application vulnerabilities (for e.g. Cross-site scripting; Injection vulnerability flaws such as SQL injection, command injection; Race conditions; Improper error/ exception handling, etc).
Closing on 16 Oct 2021