Software Engineer and Analyst
MSI GLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED
S$4500 - S$6300
Working with leading edge Contactless Smart Card technology, your key challenge is to spearhead the evolution of Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system. Your job includes requirements gathering, design and development of system to support AFC. You need to investigate reported issues and improve both individual AFC systems software and overall AFC system. Additionally, you need to support AFC software roll out and deployment in the production environment. You should be good in the analysis of problem and skillful in resolving issues pertaining to system or software.
- Software development and maintenance including requirement collection, issue identification, issue investigation, software design, implementation and test for fare collection system
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software for production environment
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Ability to own tasks and think critical during crisis.
- Contribute to continuously improve the AFC software system.
- Recognized Degree in IT/Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development and support with good working knowledge in object-oriented software development using Java/ J2EE.
- Experience in database, preferably DB2, and stored procedures is a must.
- Experience of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and practical experience in agile software development methodology.
- Experience in Disaster Recovery process and data migration for enterprise application.
- Experience of IBM Cognos reporting, ETL process, OLAP database, Enterprise Service Bus architecture and MQTT will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021