Software QA Engineer
TAIGER SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$6500
Headquartered in Singapore, TAIGER is a visionary AI company with a mission to free the human intellect. They automate mission-critical and cognitive work using Semantic and Natural Language Technologies to empower enterprises to optimise operational inefficiencies, drive business value and unlock better ROI. TAIGER’s technology is accredited by Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and has won numerous industry awards and recognition including Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Natural Language Technology and Ontology in 2020 and IDC innovator in AI in 2019. TAIGER is recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor. Find out more about us at www.taiger.com and www.linkedin.com/company/taiger
SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be genuinely excited by the prospect of building new functions and leading a passionate team of high performers as TAIGER expands in scale; and be motivated by the proposition of your contributions having a real impact on TAIGER’s growth.
- Develop suites of Units, Integration, Functional or Usability Test to perform specialized QA, such as Accuracy Testing, Precision and Recall measure, on software products related to AI, NLP and Semantic Technology.
- Solid understanding and experience in automation testing & competency to maintain automated testing script.
- Understand the product / feature in-depth from the end-user point of view and the underlying implementation.
- Understand automation framework and add automation test cases for the new features and regression test cases.
- Experienced in Java programming for automated test case development.
- Plan and execute security tests and performance tests.
- Use industry Agile practices to build and test software products and ensure technical quality through best practices such as TDD, Code Review and CI.
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development or QA with deep understanding of software QA and testing activities.
- Strong command of testing tools, Frameworks (e.g. Junit, Selenium, JMeter) and test management tools (e.g. HP Quality Centre).
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience on automation framework design and implementation is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (API Automation, Web)
- Proven experience in Selenium or Cucumber
- Ability to effectively communicate within the team and clients.
*TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.
Closing on 12 Nov 2021