Software Test Engineer
FACEBOOK SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$10000 - S$20000
- Develop software solutions to perform calibration/testing on FRL products.
- Test driven development with a focus on automated deployment, and hardware in the loop testing.
- Develop and manage roadmap and execution of software test architecture, device OS interactions, and factory integration.
- Work closely with IT/InfoSec to plan requirements and execute the deployment of distributed test systems across multiple vendor sites and programs.
- Develop test specifications, procedures, and debug guides for test solutions.
- Validate test SW releases, including repeatability and negative testing, and coordinate SW upgrades with CM/JDM partners.
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging test systems and automation solutions from a software and hardware perspective in full autonomy.
- Oversee rollout and validation of SW releases at manufacturing partner.
- Work with third-party test integrators in designing, developing and fabricating test systems.
- Develop and modify test sequences including measurement and calibration algorithms.
- Work closely with other functional groups (TPMs, Electrical Engineering, software/firmware Engineering) to bring the test systems development from the R&D stage all the way through to mass production.
- Support failure analysis on systems returned from the field and use data to improve test strategies and processes.
- Domestic and International travel required: up to 20%.
- Experience with C/C++/C#, Python, Android.
- Experience with web technologies, such as REST, JSON, sockets.
- Experience developing software that interfaces and controls hardware devices over USB/serial/network etc.
- Experience with networking and security systems.
- Knowledge of displays, cameras, and IMU calibration and calibration requirements.
- Knowledge of cloud and database technologies such as AWS and SQL.
- Knowledge with configuration management such as Ansible.
- Knowledge developing solutions in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Proven experience introducing and qualifying manufacturing test solutions to production facilities.
- Experience designing and executing development projects with a design of experiment approach (DOE) to service, troubleshoot, and solve engineering problems.
- Knowledge in statistical methods (6s, SPC, Cpk) for data analysis in production control processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with minimum 8+ years’ experience.
- Experience with Unity XR game scripting
Closing on 04 Feb 2021