Solution Architect SAP SuccessFactors
HR PATH APAC SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Part Time, Permanent
S$8000 - S$11000
Job Description & Requirements
Location: Singapore (SEA)
Experience: 5+ years
Salary/Package: On application
Eligibility: Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
Language: English, Mandarin (preferred but not required)
Work Area: SAP SuccessFactors Implementation and Consulting Delivery
Expected Travel: 10 -30%
Career Status: Manager/Executive
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
HR Path Company is the Human Resource Solutions Specialist. As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company
The group, established in 2001, has over 1000 employees, supports more than 1,300 clients and generates over $125M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 18 different countries.
We are the most experienced SuccessFactors partner in APAC
For more information, visit https://www.hr-path.com/en/about-us/apac
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect with passion for technology and HR to help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of SAP SuccessFactors software. Not old school, on premise systems, that take years to implement, but fast, fluid, dynamic cloud-based systems that are engaging, easily adopted and drive real personal and organisational productivity.
You will bring your proven SAP SuccessFactors experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement. Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the Workday solution.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of solutions
- Deliver advisory services and leading practices in support of technology enabled business change integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics
- Create innovative offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Responsible for the functional and technical part of a specific domain, as well as the capitalization of the new solutions
- Delivers documentation aimed at making the consultants more operational (sharing of reference documents, provision of training support, etc.)
- Provides support to the consultants as part of their requests by email, phone or via the forum
- Ensures a technical overview on the new solutions
- Writes setting guides on the new solutions proposed by the editor
- Participates in internal projects to improve our offers (implementation accelerators, industrialization, tools, etc.)
- Provides internal or external training in his or her area of expertise
- Participates in tendering or pre-sales answers on the field of specialty (technical feasibility, costing, demo, etc.)
- Support internal projects within the area of expertise
What else do you need to know?
- This is an exciting and fast-paced work environment
- We love working with people who are passionate in their area of expertise, strong technical ability, creative, great interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, well-organised, attention to detail and great sense of humour
- We are an advocate of work-life balance with a positive and healthy work culture
- The team is very supportive and works cohesively to continue improving the implementation of Workday in the years to come
- If you are looking for new challenges and can work independently but effectively in a non-traditional corporate environment, this is the place to be!
- At least a university degree in HR or IT or any other related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 5-8 years on SuccessFactors implementation
- Minimum of 5 end to end SuccessFactors implementation, including hands on design and configuration
- Must be certified in SuccessFactors modules such as Employee Central particularly in Core HR
- SuccessFactors certification in Learning Management System, Recruiting, Onboarding is a plus
- Advanced understanding of HR processes, organisational structures and business functions
- Advanced knowledge of the architecture, functionality and relation to business processes of the ERP software and knowledge of at least one sub-module of SuccessFactors solution, preferably on Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding and basic knowledge of other modules
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
- You have a forward-thinking and agile mindset
In addition, the following will also be essential:
- Successfully combine strong leadership skills with sound technical knowledge and ability to clearly communicate key recommendations to clients
- Track record of creating enduring client relationships based on trust, successful business development and credible program execution
- Develop relationships of mutual trust with people inside and outside of their organisation based on respect, integrity, positive regard and an appreciation of the uniqueness of the individual
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and medical benefits
- Excellent work-life balance
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Dynamic, exciting and vibrant team culture
- Comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities to develop new skills and career progress for our talents
Closing on 22 Sep 2021