Solution Architect (Cloud / Microservice)
RANDSTAD PTE. LIMITED
S$8000 - S$12800
- Salary up to $12,800/month + yearly bonus
- 2 Years renewable contract (Subject to conversion)
- Great career progression
about the company
- World' leading manufacturer of permium automobiles and provider of premium financial and mobility service and Leader within it industry.
about the job
In this role, you will be knowledgable in Cloud & Application Modernization Solutionto support and act as an consultant in the 12 regions towards standadisation.
- Participate in cloud adoption, optimization, analyzing legacy application, defining target application architectures and migration strategies.
- Identify the right strategy and modemize legacy application (Mainframe as well as distributed) using modern cloud native architectures with container platfirms and cloud services.
- Work with the IT team to demonstrate the cloud and application value proposition.
- Assess the current application and infrastructure environment, performing a gap analysis, and recommending the to-be application solution architecture.
- Represent deep expertise on modernization of mainframe legacy, transformation of missioncritical applications needing re-architecture, not just containerization/refactoring
- knowledge of mainframe and other platforms as a service offerings in the market, cloud application architecture and best practices, API management, Micro services, DevOps, Data Modernization and cloud integration suites to advise our clients on their hybrid cloud journey and multi-speed IT
- Great breadth and depth of experience when it comes to modernizing legacy applications to hybrid cloud with the ability to work with a global team and flexibility will be essential.
- Knowledge of Linux on automotive platform and proficient in architecture tradeoffs at a conceptual level is required for this role.
- Help in transform business and solve complex problem.
- Define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using knowledge of platforms.
skills and experience required
- Minimunly Bachelor in IT with at least 7 years of relevent experience.
- Experience in architecting and developing cloud application solutions.
- Experience in deliverying mainframe technology transformation projects.
- Experience in developing project plans and budgets.
- Experience in mainframe applications, Java application development, API and Microservices usage.
- Experience in DevSecOps usage.
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in modernizing (RDBMS, NoSQL etc)
- Experience in leading cloud transformation journeyin strategy, design, application, migration planning and implementation.
- Good to have certification in RedHat or Architect certification in one of the prominent Public Clouds (IBM, AWS, Azure, GCP)
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Anson at email@example.com
(EA: 94C3609/ R1655013 )
Closing on 12 Feb 2021