Solution Architect (Java / .NET)
EPAM SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$12000 - S$14000
We are looking for a motivated Solution Architect to make the team stronger.
- Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
- Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
- Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
- Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Works in stand-alone mode on technical pre-sale activity and leading it
- Identifies gaps in delivery capabilities and proposes solutions to overcome them
- Conducts interviews with candidates to Architect position.
- Provides guidance for the most complex or mission critical aspects of the architecture
- Finds and evaluates emerging technologies
- Hands-on and up-to-date experience with microservices technology domain
- Initiates and arranges business domain specific knowledge sharing/trainings for the project team, acts as trainer
- Pro-actively analyzes and measures current processes and practices and suggest/drive improvements to time to market/quality/cost
- Utilizes metrics and KPI to make decisions and track project risks
- Provides timely input of risks and issues, impacting quality, schedule or resources, and recommend effective mitigation plans when applicable.
- Develops work instructions, trainings, white-papers, case studies
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related subject, Master’s degree or overseas education background is preferred
- Knowledge of financial business domains. Technology and Business domain-specific knowledge
- 5+ production architecture designs / solutions and review activities with available track of record
- Good knowledge of architecture theory of all related technology domain; 5+ Proven successful customer advisory/consultancy cases
- Can write white papers and blueprints on customer’s request
- Can create technology road map for Competency/domain
- Has Enterprise Architecture theoretical knowledge
- Can process, absorb, retain and reuse knowledge for several of the most popular business domains
- Can create white papers and blue-prints, commercial proposals
- True leader with confidence
- Can lead group of Architects
- Can lead the meeting of engineers, meeting with customer representatives, and the direction of an architecture
- Ability to conduct presentation with wide audience (200+ people)
- Deep knowledge of any technologies from the following list would be beneficial: Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Kong API, WSO API Management, PostgreSQL, Java
Closing on 17 Dec 2021