PCCW SOLUTIONS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$14000
- Responsible for managing Customer and Vendor communication, give documented and clear requirements and review design proposals from vendors.
- Manage Stakeholders and Project Management expectations and through clear communication of system/solution capabilities and limitations and possible solutions.
- Ensure that technical concerns and issues are considered and addressed effectively to the management and/or to the vendor.
- Responsible to create and present solution proposals to Customer
- Ensure that solution is delivered according to scope, and to raise and track change request towards customer and vendor
- Interface with other solution architects and ensure that overall solution meets customer requirements in a cost efficient manner.
- Participate in projects that require providing project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in discipline-related aspects of the projects to ensure delivery of quality outcomes
- Coach junior OSS Architects, Application Managers and Developers in the team.
- Design and develop OSS solutions in order to meet customer requirements as per change requests/projects scope.
- Support QA and test team to prepare test strategy & test cases and assist in SIT and UAT.
- Work with customers, project management and vendors to deliver projects and/or solutions.
- Prepare change request assessment and support project management in presenting these to customer.
- At least 10 years of experience in BSS/OSS domain.
- Experience in Architecture, Implementation and Delivery, Life Cycle Management and Process Alignment.
- Experience in design and develop OSS solutions in order to meet customer requirements stated in change requests/project scope.
- Experience in Test strategy & test cases /SIT and UAT.
- Solution/Application robustness and flexibility. Data robustness and accuracy.
- Solution architecture designs (HLD & LLD) in area OSS, both applications and application data.
- Project management of complex OSS programs and projects.
- Very good communication skills, presentation skills to customers. It shall be possible to influence and consult customer on area of expertise.
- Ability to create technical solution proposals
- Experience in leading a virtual team and driving project activities.
- Technical Management skills
- Able to handle tight project timelines.
Closing on 30 Jan 2021