ECLOUDVALLEY TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$7000
With business growth and global expansion opportunities, we are looking for a highly motivated Solutions Architect to help accelerate our growing technical team.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture. You will work with some of the best and brightest engineers and account managers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies in ASEAN.
- Communicate with clients and determine their needs with technical details.
- Partner with the account management team to engage clients on discussions, design and recommend solutions based on clients’ needs.
- Identify and mitigate possible risks and design solutions based on AWS best practices and industry standards.
- Define clear scope, roles & responsibilities, estimate effort and successful criteria of proposed solutions, even if under limited technical knowhow in the solution.
- Perform POC projects (with clients), identify new possibilities with new AWS services and emerging technologies.
- Enable internal and external teams in AWS best practices, throughout the project implementation stage or public seminar.
- Passionate in AWS Cloud technologies, AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification is a plus.
- Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related technical degree
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Strong communication, presentation skills; outspoken and verbally capable to communicate your thoughts/ideas clearly and precisely
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting distributed applications, or perform system administrator role for infrastructure services such as server, storage, network, and database
- Experience in application architecture/infrastructure architecture/database architecture/networking
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the AWS services, market segments, customer base, and industry verticals
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience in software development life cycle, waterfall, and agile approach is a plus
- Experience in enabling DevOps, Cloud adoption, backup, and DR on the cloud
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying
Closing on 15 Dec 2021