SpiderLabs Managing Consultant Digital Forensics and Incident Response
SINGTEL CYBER SECURITY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$11000 - S$16000
SpiderLabs is Trustwave’s elite security team focused on digital forensics, incident response, penetration testing, application security and threat intelligence.
This position is a leadership role for our APJ Response team. Your primary role will be leading a team helping customers prepare for and respond to computer security breaches, and will need to be prepared to work with both small and large organizations of varying levels of technical maturity. The team’s work is a mix of onsite breach investigations, remote analysis, running table top exercises and attack simulations, testing detection and response tools and implementations, and assisting in the writing of Incident Response Plans. You will also be required to qualify as a PCI Forensic Investigator.
Your skills and expertise:
The ideal applicant will:
- Have several years’ experience in digital forensics and/or incident response
- Be happy to work independently, and get engaged in online chats with a globally distributed team
- Have experience with investigating compromises involving large enterprise environments, web applications and credit card processing environments
- Have experience with forensic tools – you’ll have access to Encase, W-ways, Axiom, Carbon Black and Cyber Reason, along with whatever open source tools you prefer and other commercial tools you can convince us to buy
- Be a fast and lifelong learner
- Be comfortable chasing malware through systems and familiar with persistence mechanisms, injection methods and detection/evasion techniques.
- Have the ability to lead teams of both direct as well as indirect reports and the ability to foster and develop strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of key forensic artifacts in both Windows and *Nix systems. Be able to articulate their significance to an investigation.
- Experience in payment card forensics (under the PCI PFI program) desirable.
- Experience with scripting in Perl/Python/Ruby very desirable.
- Experience with both desktop-based and server-based forensics.
- Comfortable working in a *nix environment.
- Contributions to the DFIR community, Blog, twitter, git repos.
- Conference presentations (but paid marketing events don’t count).
- Penetration testing experience.
- Knowledge of and demonstrable experience with a wide range of different attack tools.
- Application testing skills.
- Reverse engineering skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong report writing skills (yes this is the third time we have mentioned it)
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to travel approx. 25%
- Ability to identify potential new business opportunities within the client base.
Closing on 10 Oct 2021