Staff Solution Designer, Data Management
SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
S$7000 - S$14000
This role is accountable to establish, develop, expand and optimize Data Management Architecture, Design & Implementation under Singtel Data Platform & Management, within Group IT
- Design, develop and implement data Security, Privacy, protection & associated control technology solutions as per best industry practice.
- Evaluate and renew implemented data security, privacy, overall data control solutions to ensure their relevance and effectiveness in supporting business needs and regulatory requirement (PDPA, GDPR, Telecom act etc.).
- Drive development, optimization, testing and tooling to improve overall data control management (Security, Consent Management, Privacy, protection, Data Quality)
- Review, analyze, benchmark and approve solution design from product companies, internal teams and vendors.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned and conformed to the data landscape, big data architecture guidelines and roadmap
- Design and implement data security, privacy, protection framework and optimized service & access management
- Understand business requirement and solution design to develop and implement solutions that adhere to big data architectural guidelines, address regulatory and compliance requirements
- Design, Develop and maintain data security and privacy framework, policy, solution & systems
- Design, Develop and maintain data protection and consent management systems
- Drive BAU process, testing and tooling to improve data security, privacy and protection
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data/Business Analytics or equivalent
- Data Management, Security, Privacy, protection related qualification/certification e.g. (DAMA, Symantec CSP in Data Protection, Certified McAfee Security Specialist or Expert, or RSA Certified McAfee Security Specialist (CMSS - DLP Focus), Websense Data Security Suite (DSS) Professional
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in data warehousing / Big Data/Hadoop / RDBMS – Security, Privacy, Protection technologies and tools
- Expert in building data management solutions - data security, privacy solutions, architectures and Implementation
- Ability to troubleshoot and issue resolution complex security, privacy requirement
- Experience on structured and unstructured data design / modeling, data access, security and data storage techniques
- Experience with relational SQL and NOSQL DB, Big Data
- Experience with Agile, DevOps tools and environment
Closing on 29 Sep 2021