Supply Chain Planner
PANDUIT SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Logistics / Supply Chain
S$4000 - S$5500
· Perform materials planning for factory needs
· Execute intercompany purchases; Work with Suppliers on local purchases/deliveries
· Monitor KPIs to achieve company’s service expectations and Inventory Turns.
· Utilize the related planning systems to support inventory optimization and increase efficiencies in the supply chain.
· Maintain ERP planning parameters.
· Manage expedites and exceptions.
· Actively participate and contribute in Corporate initiated planning related projects and cross functional meetings.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Manufacturing environment.
- Possess good analytical skills with an eye for details; mathematically inclined.
- Strong knowledge with MS Excel and other computer application software including but not limited to Microsoft application software, Oracle APS and ERP systems.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated team player; possess a positive mindset towards continuous improvement.
- Able to multi-task.
Closing on 30 Sep 2021