NANOSOFT BUSINESS SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$5500
Support IT infrastructure and operations covering systems software, networks, servers and end-user terminals.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot server systems in Windows.
- Design, setup, configure and troubleshoot network systems.
- Ensure high availability of services through regular server and network maintenance.
- Ensue server, network systems and end-user PCs are well secured and protected.
- Perform regular backup of business data and application systems
- Prepare and provide technical support on end-user computers and user access
- Analyze critical logs, investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Perform and participate in capacity planning, redundancy planning and execution of Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Ongoing assessment of new threads and improve on computing security.
- Test and implement security patches for operating systems, servers and network devices.
- Support user account administration for Corporate Email, ERP and data services.
- Work with external service providers to implement new projects or upgrades.
- Maintain adequate IT documentations, covering infrastructure, inventory, service subscriptions and contracts.
- Provide ad hoc on-site or remote end-user technical support to branch offices, subsidiaries and franchisees.
- Attend to service tickets in Helpdesk System.
- Evaluate, recommend new technologies and improve IT operations automation.
Closing on 22 Dec 2021