System Analyst (Business Process Management)
TOTAL EBIZ SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$8500
Scope of Work for System Analyst (Business Process Management)
Leverage the Integrated Methodology of Business Transformation (iMBT) to support the execution of BPM initiatives. This includes supporting BPM CoE to conduct User Engagement sessions, Journey Mappings, Enterprise Architecture (EA) modeling and Process Analysis, and developing new business models/processes for BPM projects.
The System Analyst shall also support transformative and innovative projects or initiatives as part of the ongoing digital transformation efforts in the organization.
Job Requirement for System Analyst (Business Process Management)
- The candidate(s) should possess a Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Systems, Information Resource Management (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years of working experience in BPM-related projects and 1 year in BPM practices.
- Applied knowledge in BPM work, with prior contributions in business process review projects and relevant experience in the area of Business Process Re-engineering, design thinking skills, knowledge of IDEF0 and EPC process modeling.
- Conversant with process modeling and experience with Enterprise Architecture (EA) Standards.
- Good knowledge and technical skills on the ARIS architecture tool, i.e. modeling using ARIS tools such as the ARIS Business Artefact, Designer, and Publisher.
- Possess the ability to deliver quality documentation, in terms of the ability to frame discussion issues in the right context and the ability to express viewpoints using clear and concise language.
- Prior experience in change management and mass communications preferred, including knowledge of information graphics and digital media.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills, interpersonal skills, highly organized and effective, and a good team player.
- Strong written communication skills, working experience in developing information graphics and digital communication preferred.
Closing on 16 Dec 2021